The Railway is open from March to September
Trains run every 15 minutes between 11 a.m. and 12.30 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays and also on Wednesdays in school holidays
South Downs Belle runs at 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. on the first Sunday of each month.
Santa Specials run on eight days in November/December
TRAIN TIMES & FARES
South Downs Light Railway
ADULTS - £2 or Saver Ticket (4 rides £6)
CHILDREN – £1 or Saver Ticket (4 rides £3)
South Downs Belle (limited availability) ADULTS £3, CHILDREN £1.50
SOUTH DOWNS LIGHT RAILWAY SOCIETY Ltd.
( A COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE No. 6426315 )
REGISTERED OFFICE: STOPHAM ROAD STATION, PULBOROUGH GARDEN CENTRE, STOPHAM ROAD, PULBOROUGH, WEST SUSSEX , RH20 1DS
Your train will usually be hauled by either Pulborough or Peggy, our engines built by the Exmoor Steam Railway. On some Sundays the scale engines, Flying Scotsman, LMS Mogul or the diesel will be rostered. To see which engines will be running this month please CLICK HERE
BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE
For your convenience you can now buy all your tickets in advance online. For normal running this is not essential but it is strongly recommended that tickets for South Downs Belle prebooked. Santa Special tickets must be bought in advance online. Please note that the online Ticket Office closes at 9 p.m. on the day prior to the day on which you wish to travel
For all ticketing enquiries please contact us by email to email@example.com
Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions set out or referred to on our booking pages.
HOW TO BOOK ONLINE
1. Click on one of the tickets below. This will take you to the booking pages
2. Select the date and time of your train
3. Select the number and type of tickets you require
4. Complete your personal details and go to the payment page
5. Make payment through PayPal
6. Print off your booking confirmation or click to collect from ticket office. Please note we require a paper confirmation not your mobile phone!
7. Very important. Please come back to our website